Life is just a short time of a moment that we live like it's forever.

Nothing lasts that long, we just keep trying

Whatever

Matter changes and transform itself

Why do we have to chose it to be pain?

Most of nights we have cried in vain

There is no savior

There is no prince or knight

There is just ourselves lifting our fingers

And digging for the light

I hope it comes to shine eventually

If not now, maybe in the future

There is some wisdom 

With getting older

With our time running out

Sometimes I feel

That we are all dead

And just living the memory

Until the last minute

Just a ripple in time

A wave in the ocean of space

I am waiting past my bedtime

To science to catch up to it

What will be born from our dust?

Are we just condemned to keep repeating this

Over and over again? 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas